- At CODI Agency, we live and breathe digital marketing. We specialise in organic social media management, content creation and influencer marketing, and we are driven to deliver only the best results.
- We believe in what we do.
- We are fueled by passion.
- We are driven by a relentless curiosity.
- We’ve got each other’s backs.
- We don’t settle.
- Live and breathe editing?
- Find editing rewarding?
- Strive to always be the best?
- Like being organised and are a stickler for detail?
Then we want you! We are looking for a detail-obsessed editor who loves to create game-changing videos. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams.
The role involves creating engaging and exciting content for our stable of clients, and optimising video content for various social media platforms.
At CODI Agency, we’re all about creating beautiful content, so to be successful in this role you will need to be well versed in editing and eye for inspiring creatives.
Starting at part-time, there is room for growth in this role.
- Edit video content in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Optimising video content for various social media platforms.
- Selecting the best highlights from a long form video. A taste for clickbait essential
- File management and archiving. Must be very organised
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices
- Taking direction and editing notes
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar role
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient in camera operation and maintenance
- Managing many projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Da Vinci Resolve a bonus.
Flexible working arrangements available during COVID-19 restrictions, but must be happy to work in a dog-friendly office.
Interested? Send your application to CODI Agency Head of Operations Lana Malouf