Digital Content Manager
Collective Hub x Lisa Messenger
- Lead digital content creation for Collective Hub x Lisa Messenger
- Work alongside one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home
We are seeking the ultimate digital content powerhouse! You are an experienced content creator/digital marketer with a proven ability to think strategically in a fast paced, fluid space. Lisa is supercharged, to elevate her brands you need to remain one step ahead of the digital game. We are seeking a proactive creative who has their finger on the pulse of industry trends and insights, knowing when the algorithm has changed and exactly how to boost engagement. To nail this brief, you are an experienced graphic designer with impeccable attention to detail and excellent content photography and videography skills.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing digital assets and content strategy across an impressive portfolio, you will have energy, drive and determination to deliver each and every time. Working alongside our Brand Manager you will embrace opportunity and provide value wherever you can. You will be confident and happy to work autonomously within a strong, high-performing team. Your key focus will be to create content across multiple channels to fulfil Lisa’s mission and that of Collective Hub, to support entrepreneurs and start-ups. The sky’s the limit and anything is possible!
- Creating digital marketing strategies to inspire, ignite, acquire, retain and engage a community
- Copy writing, photography, videography and editing of both video and audio files
- Determining appropriate channels to reach target audiences
- Thinking laterally and slicing and dicing exciting content across multiple formats
- Exploring social media looking at the latest trends, you know how to stay ahead of the curve
- A hunger for the start-up scene and a dedication to continued growth and development
- Social Media: Partner with the Brand Manager to design and create graphics that optimize digital strategy. Maintain all Collective Hub social handles and lead engagement
- Copy Writing: Ability to write copy for EDM’s, social and digital assets, and print media from time to time. Journalistic background is a bonus
- Videography: shoot and edit product videos for website and social platforms on an iPhone, creating promotional stop motion videos. Lead the video content creation across IGTV, Reels & TikTok. Research and remain informed on industry trends, ensuring you are able to proactively maximise opportunities
- Photography: Style, shoot and edit flat-lays and product placements on an iPhone. Upload imagery to the website, ensuring UGC photos and videos are current.
- EDM’s: Create weekly emailers and bespoke promotional editions. Create colour schemes and titles in Adobe Suite, write copy under the direction of the Brand Manager, work with the CEO on editors’ letters, upload links and imagery, send and monitor
- Marketing Materials: Effectively manage the development of media kits, speaker showreels and other marketing materials
- Other projects in development: as required
- Familiar with Shopify, Klaviyo and Kajabi (or a willingness to learn these platforms)
- All social media platforms
- Proven experience shooting, editing and creating videos, photographs and motion graphics for digital channels on an iPhone. Preferably for products.
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc) and a willingness to develop these skills
This superstar will report directly to the Brand Manager. This role provides the freedom of working from home, with the successful candidate based in Sydney in order to attend shoots and be onsite when required. A competitive salary is on offer with an immediate start available for the successful digital content marketer.
We would love to hear from you if this role lights you up and you have the ambition, skills and experience we are seeking. Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected], highlighting exactly why you want the opportunity to take on this position and what you would bring to the role. Applications close 30 June 2021