Thrive Music is one of the leading dance/electronic music labels in the world, dedicated to building artists’ careers.
You will be responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, creating strategies across streaming, social, touring, and all other areas of an artist’s career. You will be conceptualizing marketing campaigns within social and streaming communities with the goal of advancing how fans listen to, participate in, and consume music. You will create, market, optimize content + develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies.
Lead day-to-day digital and overall marketing efforts with a focus on strategy development, content creation, social media, fan retention, data analysis, and marketing support. The ideal candidate utilizes social platforms and streaming services everyday, is interested in the newest technology, lifestyle blogs, and has a passion for music and building artists’ careers. You will help us achieve our goals of consistently growing social engagement across our properties (IG, FB, Twitter, etc), artist roster, as well as drive communication + delivery of timely information to our global distribution partners and DSPs.
- Develop compelling online marketing strategies for artists.
- Consistently launch multiple campaigns and initiatives while working closely on day-to-day responsibilities.
- Communicate with our distributor, streaming + social partners on a weekly or daily basis to share updates, company priorities, and pitches.
- Construct community/fan-building initiatives (including fan recruitment through artists social and email lists).
- Develop relationships with key influencers in the digital space.
- Develop exciting new online content (exclusive audio and video content, contests, TikTok), optimized for each platform/artist.
- Drive ideas for websites, contests, mini-sites and media promotions to maximize artist visibility online, and later measure the success of each campaign.
- Execute effective online digital advertising campaigns for artists, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community.
- Work directly with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively.
- Contribute to all related company efforts in connection with assigned projects, and provide timely feedback and follow-ups regarding any action items.
- Outreach + upkeep of digital, social, and viral marketing initiatives and activations to generate fan engagement.
- Work closely with the commercial team to build streaming strategies.
- Weekly/daily stats and data analysis + performance reports across socials and streaming services.
- Understand and report key metrics that indicate growth or decline in streams, skip ratios, and social stats.
- Deep knowledge of the dance and electronic music scene and lifestyle.
- Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media platforms, and viral marketing techniques.
- Data driven with deep knowledge and interest in the streaming landscape (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, Soundcloud, Pandora, etc).
- Creative marketing thinker and motivated self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and complete urgent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and creative/copy writing skills.
- Reporting and data analytics skills.
- 2-3 years of digital/social and/or streaming experience preferred.
- Must have a passion for online marketing and be a quick learner of new digital tools.
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing experience.
- Music industry experience.
- Knowledge of digital advertising media buying preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher level of education, preferred.
Please send your resume, any work samples, and a personalized cover letter to: [email protected]