At Storq, we make each day necessities for being pregnant, nursing and parenthood. From the start, we wished Storq to be an antidote to all of the issues which have contributed to the broadly held notion that maternity and nursing garments are absolutely the worst (scratchy materials, fashionable kinds, loud prints, dangerous suits, restricted sizing, ruched seams, et al.). Being pregnant and parenthood can actually throw off your sense of self, and it’s the little issues like having garments that match, really feel good and make you’re feeling put collectively that really provide help to get out the door each day. It’s not about extra issues, simply higher issues which can be designed to final.
We’re on the lookout for an skilled, motivated and self-driven Influencer & Social Media Advertising and marketing Affiliate to hitch our crew! You’ll be chargeable for managing influencer campaigns, coordinating evergreen seeding and day-to-day social media posts and interactions. Your work can be instrumental in rising our neighborhood, and in supporting our mission to replicate and have a good time the unimaginable range of households as we speak.
We’re based mostly in New York and San Francisco, however are distant pleasant!
● Handle the whole influencer lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding, to communication all through every partnership, to monitoring outcomes.
● Preserve sturdy relationships with present affiliate companions and construct sturdy relationships with new ones.
● Work with Advertising and marketing, Inventive and Planning groups to create and coordinate influencer and social advertising methods that work throughout completely different channels.
● Day-to-day administration and upkeep of social media channels, together with possession of social media calendar, monitoring mentions and responding to feedback and DMs in a well timed method.
● Measure and analyze efficiency and apply learnings to maximise visitors and engagement.
● Assist Storq construct our first ambassador program from the bottom up.
● Brainstorm new, inventive approaches to influencer campaigns, and keep on prime of rising tendencies and applied sciences.
● Help with extra advertising initiatives as wanted.
● Tremendous organized, with stable mission administration and time administration expertise.
● Skill to handle a number of campaigns directly, and juggle short-term execution and long-term planning.
● Skill to work autonomously and prioritize duties and tasks.
● Considerate and comfy with straight speak on all topics associated to being pregnant and parenting.
● Confidence in talking straight with influencers, brokers and thought leaders.
● Wonderful communication expertise with a zest for correct spelling and grammar. We get very zesty with our love of right spelling and grammar.
● Deep familiarity with and fervour for social media merchandise and channels (e.g. Instagram, Fb, Pinterest, and so on).
● Enthusiasm for the Storq model and mission.
● 1-2 years of labor expertise in affiliate and social advertising or associated position in retail/e-commerce enterprise.
● Sturdy understanding of affiliate and social advertising, familiarity with numerous content material monetization platforms (ShareASale, RewardStyle, and so on.) and related efficiency metrics.
● Expertise utilizing GRIN, or related influencer relationship administration software program and/or CRM expertise is a plus.
● Expertise with Later, Linkin.bio or related social scheduling instruments is a plus.
● Expertise with Asana or related mission administration software program is a plus.
To use for this place, please submit a resume and canopy letter right here: https://storq.recruitee.com/o/influencer-social-media-marketing-associate