Social Media Manager
The goal of this position is to stimulate the growth of the brand awareness via the social media accounts, substantially increase the follower base and thus contribute to the ambition to grow into a Global Brand.
You are responsible for the execution and further development of the written social media strategy, but hands on you manage the content and the communication.
TI SENTO – Milano is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team.
Do you feel appealed? Then react immediately!
We bring jewels to life. We do things differently, follow our heart and create elegance with a twist.
TI SENTO – Milano does not work with gold, but with silver. Our goldsmiths were the first to give silver the love and attention it deserves.
As Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and trends in social media. You have excellent communication skills and are able to creatively visualise the vision of our brand. This position requires an understanding of the most current social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn, Pinterest) with an emphasis on Instagram and Facebook. You know your way around the social media channels, you are strategically involved with the content on a daily basis and you look analytically and critically at what brings the best results. As Social Media Manager it is your job to get in touch with the right audience and provide them with the content they are looking for and which is appropriate in the customer journey.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Implement and further develop our global social media strategy on a daily basis;
- The goal is to optimise the social media profiles on a global level, to optimise the global engagement and to realise more website traffic;
- In this role, you often work with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- You will work closely with the Marketing, Design and Digital team to develop campaign activation and social media plans;
- You will ensure that the strategy is correctly implemented on an international level and adjusted where necessary;
- You are analytical and able to gather all international data and to anticipate, make recommendations and further develop the strategy;
- You keep a close eye on all national and international budgets and make adjustments where necessary;
- You use Hootsuite to monitor campaign performance, report progress weekly and follow current events in the fashion and lifestyle sector;
- You are able to create your own content when necessary.
- You have a completed HBO education in the field of Communication and Marketing;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience;
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week;
- You live in or around Amsterdam;
- You have passion and a broad knowledge of social media;
- You speak and write Dutch and English at a business level;
- You have proven work experience in social media management on an international level, preferably within an international lifestyle environment;
- You have experience in global content and its localisation;
- You think strategically, but also work hands on with the team;
- You have practical experience in content management;
- You can work in a project-based manner;
- You have experience in monitoring the social guidelines and can direct design well;
- You have experience with social advertising;
- You have knowledge of online marketing channels;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are analytical and can multitask;
- You have experience with Hootsuite and other content management programmes;
- You have solid knowledge of SEO, keywords and Google Analytics.
- Challenging position at an international jewellery brand in Amsterdam where you are in contact with the whole world on all social media channels;
- A great position to grow internationally together with the company;
- Dynamic and young team with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive secondary conditions.
Can’t wait to join our team after reading this job vacancy? Apply here or send your resume with motivational letter to [email protected] We will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
No (recruitment) agencies please.