At a Glance:
This position sits within our global team, which is based in Switzerland. However, the role may be performed from any of our offices worldwide: Zürich, Portland, Yokohama, Vancouver, Melbourne, São Paulo, or Shanghai.
The Social Manager works closely with the media, strategic planning and creative teams to plan, execute and evaluate Social Media marketing initiatives. They are responsible for designing and delivering reports, dashboards, insightful analytics and optimization recommendations related to social media.
The Content Team is at the core of everything On does. We aim to strike the perfect balance of content that’s sharp, provocative, useful, and engaging; we aim to give our audiences everything they need to navigate a performance lifestyle, as well as the unexpected pleasures of excellent storytelling.
- Grow our audience by developing a social presence that stands out among the noise
- Build a core, engaged audience by producing weekly Lives, takeovers, and Reels
- Manage communications with editors to create social-specific promotions of their stories
- Execute and update social media content plans in collaboration with teammates. This will involve development of both planned and ad-hoc content, publishing, and facilitation of promotional activities on social media
- Monitor and report performance of published social content and community interactions
- With support from the Social Lead, manage the approach to data and measurement
- Support on strategy, presentation and contextualization of results, etc.
- Ensure that social listening queries, dashboards and automation are consistently optimized to pull in and route relevant results from managed social channels and the broad social web (forums, blogs, ecommerce, ratings & reviews, etc) for purposes of social customer care and/or business improvement.
- Work with key stakeholder groups from cross-functional teams to define and measure KPIs for social media and social business efforts.
- Develop a cadence of reports, dashboards and presentations using digital and social management tools; derive insights and drive actions across the business.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Understand the different platforms and uses of social media, beyond just publishing content
You have a constant awareness of changing social trends
Experience participating in brainstorming sessions related to social content and communities
Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills; should feel comfortable with data analysis and be able to use data to make decisions and tell a story
Ability to tell a story through visually compelling presentations
Familiarity with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of quantitative and analytical research techniques
Experience with creative ad testing and optimization
3+ years of work experience within a creative agency
Strong hands on experience with Social Listening tools such as Netbase, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch etc.
Ability to craft executive level analytics and strategy and generate insights in an executive friendly presentation
Experience conducting consumer insights research
What we offer
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!