Live in BRISBANE? Love social? Love strategy? Love management content creation? Then we’ve got something for you!
- Got a Passion for Creating Reels/IGTV/TikTok/Instagram & Facebook Posts/Blogging/YouTube?
- Plan & Execute Content Creation & Marketing for a Diverse Range of Clients
- In a rooftop office where we don’t even work Wednesdays. Take that, hump day!
Ronin is one of Brisbane’s leading digital marketing agencies, headquartered in the heart of bustling Newstead.
An exciting role has opened up for a creative & social media-focussed Account Manager working with our in-house team of creatives and techy peeps to develop engaging content and smash out some great results!
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
The main things you’ll be doing are:
- Creating fun & engaging social content of multiple types
- Facebook / Instagram & Google ad creation & management
- Managing clients’ ongoing digital marketing rollout
- Developing social media schedules & communications
You don’t have to have experience with all of these things, but the bottom line is that if you love a fluid, passionate agency environment, and a decent variety in your work, then you’ll love this.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
If this sounds like you, then please apply:
- You’ve got a relevant degree and at least some experience.
- You’ll be inspired by the possibilities of every new client, and every new situation, and be able to brainstorm ideas to put into words and actions.
- You’ll have experience in visualising and MAKING DIGITAL STUFF – you’ll have an eye for shooting video on your phone or a DSLR and then quickly editing it, and know your ways around practical social content creation apps like Canva, InShot, Instagram, Adobe, and ideally things like Google Analytics & Ads and Facebook Creator Studio / Ad Manager.
- You’ll have excellent time management skills and the energy to switch gears into different tasks as need be.
What are the perks?
Hanging with us! We are all really passionate about what we do, so every day feels constructive. Our whole rooftop office space is simply awesome, with fantastic views and facilities. We’re also in a REALLY great spot with heaps of food and exercise options and places for kicking back after work.
Details & How to Apply
This is a 30hr/4 days a week position to start with. (We don’t even open Wednesdays. That’s right, we simply killed hump day.) It has potential for growth to 38hr Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8am-6pm hrs.
There is no submission date. Instead, the role will be filled when we find the right person, so please DON’T delay in applying.
To apply, please submit your C.V. plus a separate cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for this role. Please also include links to and/or examples of your work, noting the role that you played in producing it.