Team Timbuktu is a fast-growing sustainable Australian e-commerce brand, encouraging adventure outdoors through sustainably and ethically made collections. With the belief that there is no need to compromise on style or sustainability, Team Timbuktu has recycled over 100,000 plastic bottles into its fabrics and planted over 3,500 trees since launching in 2018, and has been featured in Marie Claire, Broadsheet, Elle, and The Urban List.
We’re looking for a driven and passionate eCommerce & Marketing Coordinator to join the team. The role has breadth working across social media marketing, marketplace management and online order fulfilment. Working in a small team, the right attitude, being able to problem solve and having a hands-on approach are a must.
The role will involve:
- Assist with planning our content calendar, content creation and copywriting
- Managing our marketplaces with orders, stock levels and communications
- Customer service; emails, online chat, calls, processing exchanges and returns
- Pick and pack orders (small and light products)
- Assist with stock level reporting
The successful applicant will have:
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with social media, content calendars, collaborations and influencers
- Using Canva, and Sked or another social media scheduling platform
- Preferably will additionally have experience within Shopify, Klaviyo or another email marketing platform (optional)
Overall we’re looking for the right fit, and have flexibility with prior experience, as long as candidates have the right attitude and great attention to detail. You must have excellent communication skills, are capable of working in a fast paced environment and are highly organised.
Start Date: November 2021
Office Location: Richmond, Vic
Application requirements: Please submit Cover Letter and CV to Rhianna at [email protected]